Famous celebrities have been making appearances at trade shows and other events for many years. It’s so easy to understand why having a celebrity attend your event is a good strategy; after all, people want to hear and meet their favorite idols. Their presence can help you draw more people and boost your brand. Find someone who will connect to your target demographic and preferably has some extra value that will raise your firm. A celebrity appearance can help you gain more exposure and attention for more people attending your next event.
Who’s the perfect celebrity to book?
Regardless of who they are or what talent they possess, they can be booked to improve your event. That is why it is critical to select a personality who will speak to your target demographic because if the public somehow doesn’t resonate with the celebrity you have chosen, their involvement is unlikely to have the desired impact.
So who’s the ideal celebrity to show up at your event? Depending on the nature of the event you’re throwing and why you’re having it. Choosing a perfect celebrity guest for a trade exhibition, product launching, or tourism event is crucial.
But you might want to consider:
- Sports Icons
- TV & Movie Celebrities
- YouTube Vloggers or Bloggers
Attract Exposure & Publicity
There’s indeed a potential that the news will be scooped by the media when you book a celebrity. As result, it will give you more exposure. You can also include the celebrity appearance in your event news releases if you want media attention. Not only that, celebrities do often post on their social media accounts whenever they have guest appearances. Knowing their large amount of followers especially if they are famous, it will quickly spread throughout social networking sites making it known to the public. Also, when the audience post about your celebrity attendance, your event’s visibility can skyrocket.
What can they do at your event?
Celebrities may host, perform, or simply make an appearance. It depends on your event and the celebrity’s talent. But remember, it will cost you more if you want a celebrity to do a lot on your event.
- Hosting or speech: Celebrities are usually present throughout the night because hosting and speaking engagement is an important aspect of the event in this situation.
- Performance: This is a great option if you want the celebrity to be more involved in the event than just show up and walk about. This method is more costly because it necessitates more of the celebrity’s talents, time, sound, and lighting.
- Meet and Greet: This allows your event guests to meet and talk with the special guest celebrity. This could also include an autograph signing.
- Appearance: A celebrity makes an appearance by showing up and spend time engaging with guests.
LiveWerkz is a global business, based in Singapore with an extensive range of entertainment and strategic development products and services. Since its conception, LiveWerkz has built up an expanding portfolio and is best known for their innovative programming, individuality and ability to create safe and inclusive environments. LiveWerkz is now a world-class leader in creating, developing and promoting a curated selection of fresh, fun, accessible, and meaningful experiences for a diverse range of communities.